Aion

Nudepatch für das Online Spiel Aion.

Weitere Bilder im Archiv.

Installationsanleitung:
Arayashiki01 hat geschrieben: Hi all

I found a way to change the textures of Aion, the only problem is it's pretty hard to put in place. Do not worry, I will explain the procedure to follow.

1: download Python 2.6 and install it
Python 2.6 32 bit version (Win XP 86X, 86X Vista <- 32bit) ANMERKUNG: Bereits im Archiv vorhanden.
Python 2.6 64 bit version (Win XP 64x, 64x Vista <- 64bit) ANMERKUNG: Bereits im Archiv vorhanden.

and Pak2zip

Pak2zip ANMERKUNG: Bereits im Archiv vorhanden.

once that is done, we will now unpack Mesh_Textures_006.pak that is Aion\Objects\pc\lf\mesh for females Elyos and Aion\Objects\pc\df\mesh for females Asmodians

The Mesh_Textures_006.pak being the armor textures start, I take it for example:

To decompress, start the command prompt (cmd) and go to the folder where is Mesh_Textures_006.pak and do:

Code: Alles auswählen

pak2zip.py Mesh_Textures_006.pak Mesh_Textures_006.zip 

The program will create a zip file containing all the textures Mesh_Textures_006.pak

Edit your own textures

Then, if the game takes into account the changes (and this is where you'll be surprised ^ ^)

1: making or modify textures in the zip file you create (a backup in case of trouble)

2: change the name of the original file Mesh_Textures_006.pak in Mesh_Textures_006_backup.pak eg

3: change the file extension zip pak while taking care not to change the original name (which should give Mesh_Textures_006.pak)

4: start the launcher and press the START button, a window will open to indicate that there is an error on the file Mesh_Textures_006.pak. No panic is "OK" and wait for the launcher starts the Checkfiles and close it. (do not wait until the end, close before 1/10 of the check)

5: submit the files as they were in their origin. ie,
- Mesh_Textures_006_.pak in Mesh_Textures_006.zip
- Mesh_Textures_006_backup.pak in Mesh_Textures_006.pak

6: restart the launcher and wait until it finishes the checkfiles and start the game

Normally if you have followed the instructions, the amendment is taken into account (not ask me how I know not at all ^ ^)

is the result
Eine Mod für ein Englisches Userinterface findet Ihr hier:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f81/aion-chin ... ch-562610/

Ihr müsst dort registriert sein, um diesen Mod laden zu können.
Auch findet ihr dort Hilfestellungen um euch einen Account anzulegen.

Hier findet ihr auch deutsche Hilfestellungen.
http://forum.aion-daily.de/das-spiel/ai ... sion-noch/

Veröffentlicht: 10.Mai.2009

Details

Dieser Download wurde So 10. Mai 2009, 10:17 von MDuss hinzugefügt und zuletzt Sa 21. Mär 2015, 08:36 von MDuss bearbeitet • Letzter Download Mo 9. Mär 2020, 23:23

Datei-Hash-Tabelle

Aion Nude.7z.7z [md5] 5436af32fb0964b24be8782d55efdaf7
Zugriff verweigert!
Du hast keine Rechte, diese Datei herunterzuladen!

Legende

• Kein weiterer Traffic für Download / Kategorie diesen Monat frei!
  • Nicht genug Beiträge (0 Beiträge benötigt!).
  • Download!
  • Download! Externe Quelle.
  • Download! Traffic wird vom Konto abgezogen.
  • Freier Download für registrierte Benutzer
  • Neuer Download
  • Aktualisierter Download
Gesamtübersicht