Fallout 3 nude mods

Wenn ihr Nudepatches sucht, oder Fragen über Nudepatches habt, dann immer herein. Hier wird euch geholfen. Auch Fragen zu Programmen, mit denen Ihr Nudepaches erstellt, oder die man braucht, um Nudepatches laufen zu lassen, sind hier immer willkommen.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

Antworten
xellos49698
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal
Fallout 3 nude mods

Beitrag von xellos49698 »

Fallout 3: ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated!
By Quarn

1.) First open your FALLOUT3.INI which is located in My Documents\My Games\Fallout3 and search for SArchiveList, once found add "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" to the list before "Fallout - Textures.bsa".

What it looks like before adding the new BSA to the list:
SArchiveList=Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - MenuVoices.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa

What it looks like after adding the new BSA to the list:
SArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - MenuVoices.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa

2.) Search for bInvalidateOlderFiles and change it from 0 to 1.

3.) (optional) Find SInvalidationFile and change it from ArchiveInvalidation.txt to nothing, this will stop Fallout 3 from loading the ArchiveInvalidation.txt which you don't need anymore.

4.) (optional) Find the [General] section of the Fallout3.ini and add this new line in: bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 This will allow skin/face colors to work properly.

5.) Save Fallout3.ini.

6.) Place ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa into your \Fallout 3\Data\ folder.

7.) All done!

Download Links:

CON NEW VEGAS Guide.

Use FOMOD version or choose your body type under options to install particular body type manually.

Unpack compressed folder for your chosen body type and drag the files into your data folder. For now this version uses a
ArchiveInvalidation.txt file for correct texture showing until FOMM catches up with New Vegas. So be sure the text file is present in your data folder.

NOTE: Have you tried to set up archieveinvalidationinvalidated? manually for your New Vegas yet. It`ll remove the need for ArchiveInvalidation.txt with any more texture changing mods including my body replacer. If not go here. I know it`s for Fallout 3 but it`ll work for NV. Download the manual version. Extract and move the archieveinvalidationinvalidated.bsa to your Fallout New Vegas data folder. Then look for your Fallout.ini and fallout_default.ini files. The Fallout.ini File will be in Your documents folder under `My Games` (where your saves folder is) and your Fallout_default.ini in your Fallout New Vegas folder where your FalloutNV.exe is. Open them both up. Scroll down and look for for [Archive] change it so it looks like this

[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa

Only the first and last line need to change.

Make sure both .ini files are like that and save. Make sure the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa is in your Fallout New Vegas data folder and you should be set. Remove any ArchiveInvalidation.txt files as you will not need them anymore.

Also if you prefer not to use the idle animation included go into meshes/characters/_male/locomotion and remove the idle anim`s meshes ( pamtidle.kf and mtidle.kf ).

If anyone wishes to use this mod, in parts or in whole, in other mods or make conversions please PM for permission of use.

Side note: If any original author request there mod removed I will take them down. The only reason why I'm uploading these here is because they were originally on nude creators and would like to preserve them, nothing more. I take no credit for these mods.
Zuletzt geändert von MDuss am Fr 20. Dez 2013, 12:46, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: This Mods are in our databse. See here: https://www.nudefix.de/forum/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=881 and here: https://www.nudefix.de/forum/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=880
MK> There is no knowledge that is not power.
xellos49698
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
Re: Fallout 3 nude mods

For some time now, we’ve been posting some pretty spiffy mods for Fallout 3 (All thanks to the modding community, of course). But until now.. It hasn’t dawned on me that we’ve been posting all these mods, without even telling you guys how to install them in the first place! Well, today will be the day we fix that problem. I’ll tell you all you need to know to install the hottest mods.

There is really only 2 different steps/ways to installing Fallout 3 mods (Not including the first step below, since you’ll only need to do it once). One is by copy and pasting lines of text in your “ArchiveInvalidation” folder, and the other is putting files into your “Data” folder. Doesn’t sound to hard, does it? *Watches you nod up and down* Good, then lets begin.

Lets start off by finding your Fallout 3 program folder, in that folder, find the file called “Fallout_default“. By default, it should be located at C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout3\

In this document, locate the text line bInvalidateOlderFiles=0. Now change the “0? into a “1?, then save and exit.

If you cannot change it manually, then download this Fallout_Default.ini file here (This file has the binvalidateolderfiles = 1). Once it is downloaded, copy and paste the file over your original Fallout_Default.ini file in your programs folder.

Now locate a text file called “ArchiveInvalidation” if you don’t have one, then go ahead and make one (easiest way is making it as a notepad). Some mods need you to copy and paste certain text into this to make the mod work. For Example:

“3 Suns” mod by Nopheros, requires you to copy and paste:

fSunGlareSize=800.0000
fSunBaseSize=750.0000

Into the “ArchiveInvalidation” text file (Order at which you paste things, do not matter). Generally, if something needs to be pasted into the text file, they will have a read me/text file inside the archive of a mod stating what to do.

Another type of mod, that mod creators use are “.esp” files. Probably the most easiest to install. Simply look into your Fallout 3 folder, and find the “Data” folder. If you do not have one, then simply make a new folder called “Data”. In this folder is where you will put all the .esp files (Along with other sounds/texture/mesh/etc mods.. But we’ll talk more about this in the next step). For example:

“BasicNeeds” mod by AnT01, requires you to simply put the .esp file into the “Data” folder, and just like that the mod is installed (Though keep in mind some mods require additional steps).

The only way you can activate them, is by using the “FalloutLauncher” instead of the regular Fallout3.exe. When you open the launcher, you’ll see a pretty straight forward menu. In this menu, click “Data files“ and that will pop up another menu that consists of all the .esp mods you have in your “Data” folder. Simply check the ones you want to use, and when you start the game, the mods will be working (Note that you may have to do this every time you start-up the game).

Now for the last kind of mods you’ll come across (generally). Usually this step in mods are used by the ones that effect in-game <code>textures/sounds/meshes/shades/menu/music/etc</code>. If the mod contains a folder that is named “Data” then simply merge it with your current “Data folder” in the Fallout 3 Programs folder. If the folder isn’t named “Data” and instead called “Textures” or “meshes” (etc) then just put the whole folder inside your data folder and merge. For example:

“Sungo Vault Girl” mod by Sungo, requires you to merge the mod’s “data” folder with your “data” folder in the Fallout 3 program “folder” (That’s alot of folders! Anyways, it also requires you to copy and paste some text into your “ArchiveInvalidation” text file also).

There you have it, those are generally the only mods you will come across. But like I said before, not all mods will use the same process of steps. Some might only need to use a simple .esp file into the data folder, while others may need to be merged with your data folder, along with adding a .esp file, and the requirement of copy and pasting something in your “ArchiveInvalidation” text file.

Hopefully this helps you install all the mods you want with minimum confusion. Please feel free to comment, and leave questions if you are confused about something. I’ll be glad to help you out.

Download Link:

Side note: If any original author request there mod removed I will take them down. The only reason why I'm uploading these here is because they were originally on nude creators and would like to preserve them, nothing more. I take no credit for these mods.
Zuletzt geändert von MDuss am Fr 20. Dez 2013, 12:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: This Mod is in our Database. See here: https://www.nudefix.de/forum/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=2204
xellos49698
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Follow the instructions in the 1st and 2nd post for installation.

Download Link:

Zuletzt geändert von MDuss am Fr 20. Dez 2013, 12:51, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Grund: This Mod is included in the Mod linked in the first Post. See my Link to the database.
xellos49698
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Follow the instructions in the 1st and 2nd post for installation.

Download Link:

Zuletzt geändert von MDuss am Fr 20. Dez 2013, 12:51, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: This Mod is included in the Mod linked in the first Post. See my Link to the database.
xellos49698
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Mod: The Naked Gun
by: Oppaiko, AKA: Emily
Version 2.0/GS/AF/AM

1 What's New?
2 Installation
3 What it does
4 Errata

1 What's New?

V2.0
Added perks: Nudist
Shadow Runner
Armor Penetrator
Radiation Synthesis

Version 2 not only adds four new perks, it also reconfigures the requirements for the perks. Previously, all perks required The Naked Gun perk as a prerequisite. This was the “gateway” perk. All nude perks still require a “Gateway” but that is now the Nudist perk—The Naked Gun also requires Nudist. Nudist is available much earlier than The Naked Gun, so I can add perks that can be gained prior to level 10. (The Naked Gun requires level 10)

v1.03b
Corrected a bug that prevented all requirements from being displayed. Also corrected a display of content that is not yet available—what became Armor Penetrator.

v1.02b
Corrected an issue with males being unable to select The Streaker

v1.01b
Added gender sensitivity. This version will display male and female icons based on the character's respective gender.

v1.01
Corrected some bugs related to The Streaker perk.

2 Installation

This is a fairly simple install. If you are experienced with mods, you likely don't need to read “how to install.” This is for people who are new to installing mods.

Procedure:
Copy the texture and sound folders and the .esp file into your “\fallout 3\Data” folder. You should get a query to overwrite the folders, go ahead and do this. It will not overwrite other files, it will simply add the new folder structure. When you use the Fallout Launcher, click on the Data Files button. Find and click the “A1TheNakedGun” box, to check it.

Download link:

3 What it does

This mod provides new perks. The descriptions below first provided a detailed concept behind the perk, and then the technical details:

The Naked Gun
Prerequisites: Nudist perk, Perception 7, Agility 7, Level 10
Possible Ranks: 5

Since going nude, you've come to resent needing armor for protection. And you've been learning to use instinct and agility to protect yourself from harm...instinctively moving an half inch here, or stopping your run a hair second sooner there. You can't dodge bullets, but you CAN dodge a enemy's aim...and you have learned to do it on animal instinct alone, without even realizing it. Animal instincts? Hey, you're getting back to nature after all!

The Naked Gun Perk provides 10 points damage resistance (DR) when not wearing body armor. The mod checks that the upper body armor rating is zero. If you have other things providing damage resistance—such as a helmet, etc.—this perk should still provide its bonus. When you put on armor, you will loose this damage resistance.

NOTE: When you first put on or take off armor, the Pip-Boy will not register the true DR at first. For example, if you are naked, and have 1 rank of The Naked Gun, with a total DR of 10, and you add an armor with a DR of 5, the Pip-Boy will first say you have a DR of 15. However, if you exit and immediately re-enter the Pip-Boy screen, it will display the DR at its true level of 5.

The Streaker
Prerequisites: Nudist perk, Endurance 6, Level 15
Possible Ranks: 2

You're a Streaker now. You have been living without clothes for a little while, and have found nudity quite liberating. Without cloth restricting you, you're reactions are just a little faster, and your feet have calloused and toughened up—you find you can move like the wind when clothing isn't uncomfortably restricting you. You have continued to learn how to avoid injury, but not with as much focus.

The Streaker Perk gives you a running speed increase of 20%, a additional 25 action points, and +3 DR for each rank of this perk, so long as you don't wear armor.

Nudist
Prerequisites: Level 1
Possible Ranks: 1

For any number of reasons, you have decided to abandon clothing. It may be for sexual reasons. Perhaps you find the naturist philosophy and way of of life appealing. Perhaps you just listened to “Let's Go Sunning,” the famed nudists song, on Galaxy News Radio a few hundred times too many. Hell, it could be all three. So go nude!
This perk gives you a bonus to luck and stealth while nude. It is also required to gain access to any other nude-based perks.

Shadow Runner
Prerequisites: Nudist perk, Level 7

You use stealth and speed to avoid injury. You're not “invisible” but you move without being easily seen, even without conventional “sneaking.” That is to say, you're good at hurriedly slipping from place to place without being seen in the night shadows.

At night while nude, you gain a limited Stealth Boy-like effect.

Armor Penetrator
Prerequisites: Nudist perk , Level 11

“Sheesh--that guy in the power armor over there... poor schmuck.”

You don't resent people wearing armor... or perhaps you do... But either way, you do see the reliance on armor as a largely needless crutch. Watching how people move in it, and seeing how it's constructed, you've realized that the very Kevlar and metal designed to protect the wearer, can also guide your blade, or be manipulated by your hands. You've been thinking about it in the back of your head long enough. Now you've had an epiphany on how to use someone's own protective armor against them. Worse for them, the heavier the armor is, the easier it is for you. Of course, you can't be constricted by clothing, or else you won't be able to move like you need to for the kill.

With Armor Penetrator, your critical damage increases significantly against armored targets when you use an unarmed or melee attack—provided you're wearing no armor yourself. The more armored a target is, the larger the damage multiplier for the critical hit. This is ideal for sneak attacks, and this perk is primarily intended to assist in stealth kills. This perk does not affect targets with a total DR less than 12.

Radiation Synthesis
Prerequisites: Nudist perk, Level 13, 900 Rads at the time of level up.

You've been naked swimming in the radioactive waters, or perhaps exposed to too many radioactive leaks. The radiation should be killing you...and on some level it is. However, now that you've reconnected with nature, your body instinctively senses how to adapt and overcome. Indeed, nature and the radiation mutated you, just a bit, once you simply accepted it. Now your body connects to the very air on your skin and soil beneath your feet, and uses life force around you to “digest” rads, and regenerate itself. Are you a ghoul? No—no you're not. But deep inside your body, you're not quite human any more either.

While unarmored and outside, you recover from limb damage and lost HP at the cost of radiation. You can still get radiation sickness, and enough rads WILL kill you. When you are injured, if you are outside, unarmored, and irradiated, your limbs will regenerate to 95% before you see any HP gains. And the healing is not constant...nor is it supposed to be. The healing occurs in brief spurts here and there. Usually this will be accompanied by the sound of your character taking a deep breath in and out.

NOTE: Keep in mind the 900 rad requirement for this perk. If you drop under 900 rads and then level up, the perk will be unavailable. That is a lot of rads, but this is also a powerful perk, and it should be harder to get for that reason. You only have a 100 rad difference between the mandatory radiation level, and death. Once you have the perk, you can loose all the rads, the perk will not go away.

4 Errata

This is my first mod. I know the icons don't fit the Vault-guy archetype. I thought that the images I used looked more appropriate though. Nudist and naturists tend to want to get back to nature, naturally—pun intended.
Vault-Tech is a huge industrial corporation, and also involved in some unsavory abuses of human rights. It just didn't seem to me like the nudist/naturist perks should be represented by the Vault-tech icon...especially since nudists tend to live their lives trying to do what they feel is right regardless of traditional social norms.

The nudes are not particularly sexualized, at least any more than any naked person is sexualized. They have a loosely anime look to them, though I tried keep them from looking too “anime-ish.”

I decided to go with this mod because I am a burgeoning nudist. It's often a sensual/sexy experience for me, and I won't deny that component. But it's really much more a spiritual philosophy for me, and I think that healthy sexuality is very spiritual. I think the whole world would be better off if we all were practicing naturists, but that is just my humble “naked” *snerk* opinion. And I LOVE Jack Shaindlin's “Let's Go Sunning,” which is actually from a 1954 film, “Garden of Eden,” about a widow and her daughter who who find peace of mind and a happier life in a nudist colony. Though I was into naturism before I ever played Fallout or heard the song.

In any event, I wanted a few perks that would allow my stealth character to become more adapt at living the naturist life style!

You may freely distribute and use this file, but please give me credit if you do, and provide a link to a download of the original file in your mod description—the link is just for the reference, thanks!

Any comments or suggestions, contact me on the Fallout Nexus; my screen name is Oppaiko. http://www.fallout3nexus.com

Thanks and enjoy!

- Emily

CON: FOR FALL OUT NEW VEGAS

Changed the fallout3.esm dependency to falloutnv.esm and it works in NV as good as it did in FO3.

Zuletzt geändert von MDuss am Sa 21. Dez 2013, 12:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: This Mod is in our Database. See here: https://www.nudefix.de/forum/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=2205
xellos49698
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
Re: Fallout NEW VEGAS nude mods

FOR FALL OUT NEW VEGAS

Download Link:

Zuletzt geändert von MDuss am Sa 21. Dez 2013, 12:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: This Mod is in our Database. See here: https://www.nudefix.de/forum/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=1478
xellos49698
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
Re: Fallout NEW VEGAS nude mods

FOR FALL OUT NEW VEGAS

Download Link:

Zuletzt geändert von MDuss am Sa 21. Dez 2013, 12:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: This Mod is in our Database. See here: https://www.nudefix.de/forum/app.php/dlext/?view=detail&df_id=1478

byroberta
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von byroberta »

berlin
Antworten