Cheers from a new guy!

Um den Einstieg für neue Mitglieder zu erleichtern haben wir hier, wie der Titel ja schon sagt, ein Begruessungs - Forum erstellt. Alle Neuanmelder können, wen Sie denn wollen, sich hier kurz vorstellen. So wird Euch der Einstieg zu besagten 5 sinnvollen Beiträgen etwas erleichtert. Und wir lernen euch so schneller und besser kennen.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

Antworten
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
Cheers from a new guy!

Beitrag von tattooedillusions »

First and foremost I would like to apologize for my post being in English. It's the only language I know unfortunately. I took a couple years of Spanish in high school but that was a very long time ago plus I never really got it anyway ha ha. With that said, I stumbled upon this site a couple days ago and finally remembered to sign up today and by the looks of the forums and community I look forward to hopefully contribute here in one way or another. Cheers and love the site!

Mr.Gnom

Beitrag von Mr.Gnom »

Hi tattooedillusions

Welcome in this forum

One reads himself ...

Greeting
Mr.Gnom
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Hey Mr.Gnom

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it.

Unfortunately the list of games that I have is fairly small and there are only a couple that I've even messed around with modding (Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas). I've never uploaded anything anywhere because right now my knowledge of creating textures and especially Blender is very little. Just basically editing some mods here and there for a little practice and experience. I've recently been looking at some good tutorials on Blender lately so maybe I'll be able to create something in the future.

Cheers and thanks again for the welcome!
Eric
natur
Veteran
Veteran
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal
Beitrag von natur »

hi tattooedillusions

fleet
Modder
Modder
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal
Beitrag von fleet »

Hello, and welcome to nudefix. Like you, I don't understand German and took Spanish in high school many years ago.
I don't speak or understand German.
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi tattooedillusions

Welcome here in the forum.

English is no Problem here. The most user here can read and write english.
An for the users who can't english tehre are online translators.

And as for your experience, we can say is that everyone has to start small.
(I hope i have translatet this phrase correctly).

MfG
MDuss
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Hi Natur thanks!

Hey Fleet, thanks a lot. Much appreciated. It's good to know I'm not a lone wolf here in the lack of language knowledge department ha ha.

Hi MDuss thank you.
It's good to know that English isn't a problem here thanks. One question, if I go to a post that is already in German should I try to Google translate my reply and then post or should I just reply in English. I just don't want to be disrespectful to others by going into a German language post and reply in English but at the same time I don't want to be disrespectful and rely on a translation device if it's going to mess up what I'm saying. Either way is fine with me.

Your phrase about experience was translated perfectly and you are exactly right about that.

Cheers and be safe all! I don't know what the weather is like your areas but here it's freaking hot!! 100 degrees Fahrenheit or if Google is right, about 37.8 Celsius.
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi tattooedillusions.

You can sure replay your answer in englich within a german topic. That is no problem.

During the last days I had 38°C and many thunder and lightning.

MfG
MDuss
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Hey MDuss sorry for the late reply. My modem died on me so I haven't been able to get online since Thursday night. The cable company came out today and replaced it with a new one so all is good again.

Thanks for your reply to my question about posting English replies in German started topics.

It's cooled off here now a little bit. Only for another couple of days though and then it's back to the high heat. We had an unusually warm winter here so I figured this summer was going to be Hell ha ha.

tattooedillusions
Antworten