"New" nudemods

If you are searching for nudemods or if you have any kind of questions about this topic then this is the right place.
If you have questions about tools to create or run nudemods, this is also the right place.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

lotrc
Neuling
Neuling

"New" nudemods

Beitrag von lotrc »

Hi

firstly I want to say that I love huge collection of nudemods on this forum... I dont like the post limit but I understand it (will be little hard to achieve 60 meaningfull posts to get clearence to all nudemods when I dont know german language, but I hope that atleast 10 wont be a problem).

Secondly I want to ask what are the conditions here for uploading some "new" nudemods for old games? I worked in past on few nudemods but most of them are usualy based on work of others... Im not interested in credits, but in case that I will manage to find some of them on old backups and post them here I cant provide You with an information about original authors (I usually just mixed and alter others work to my taste... for example in the times of WoW TBC I mixed wide range of nudeskins (with some skins altered/improved by me) toghether into one file which suited my taste, but I didnt kept information about original authors (I did it just for me) ... is it ok to post them here with information that the nudemod is mainly based on work of others? (So far I found just my variant of WoW TBC 2.4.3 nudemod, but I know that I have somewhere stored more mods for older games... should I try looking for them, or You wont be interested in them if I cant provide You with credits?
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Re: "New" nudemods

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi lotrc

We have interests in this Nudemods.
I can give you permission to the upload Group so you can Upload the Mods in the databse in the category "Uploads".
You can Uploads files which are max. 500MB big.
When the files are online I will move them to the correct place in the database.

In the upload formular you can write Details like for whoch game the nudemod is and so on.

Please consider that you can only upload Nudemods in the category "Uploads".

You reach the Download database over the link in the side Header. There you see a link witch is called "Downloads".
At the Top is the category Upload. And inthis category you find rigcht under the timezone a link to make an upload.

But befor you make an Upload please check if we don't have the nudemod already online.

The 60 meaningfull posts are only for the Nudemods which are made by Authors which are members here too.
For all other nudemods you need only 10 meaningfull posts.

MfG
MDuss

lotrc
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von lotrc »

OK I finally uploaded few nude mods for games that are playable on PC, You can check them in upload section...

Another question: Are You interested here only in mods that are playable on PC or are You interested also in nude mods that are playable only on other platforms that cant be emulated by PC yet (for example some xbox only nude mods)?
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi lotrc

Primary we have PC nudemods, but if you have Nudemods for games from other platforms thanwe can upload them too.
There is no problem about that.

I will give frre your mods during the coming week.

MfG
MDuss
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi lotrc.

Your Mods are online now in the Database.

MfG
MDuss

dwjlienfix
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von dwjlienfix »

A nude mod archive, how awesome.
These things don't tend to be saved any where really, hidden in the darker recesses of the web as they are.
Useful to categorise and save them, like this site appears to be attempting :)

peacy
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von peacy »

yeah pretty hard to find nude mods they tend to disappeaa haha

seden
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von seden »

Yes, given the way it is, not a surprise if the need for archives is a need.

To be seen. In any case, thanks lotrc, MDuss.

Oogami
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Oogami »

Hi there does anyone have the latest version Enhanced Vanilla Bodies by Leito86 for fallout 4, thanks
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von MDuss »

HI Oogami.

The newest Version in our Database is the Version 1.1 which we put online on the 10.Jan.2016

Enhanced Vanilla Bodies V.: 1.1

So this is the newest Version we have.

MfG
MDuss
Greole
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Beitrag von Greole »

I'm able to download the only rated fallout 4 nude mod. I can't download EVB 1.1 : Du bist nicht berechtigt, diese Datei mittels Link direkt herunterzuladen!
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi Greole.

Now you should be able to download this Mod.
You Need to have 10 Posts or more to have access.

Fixxer
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Fixxer »

Greole hat geschrieben:I'm able to download the only rated fallout 4 nude mod. I can't download EVB 1.1 : Du bist nicht berechtigt, diese Datei mittels Link direkt herunterzuladen!
Yep, trying to download the same mod.
Was deleted from the Nexus and really difficult trying to find a download for it.

There's a couple variations of the body on Nexus, but nothing that I really like.
The CBBE stuff isn't really to my liking.

qtmouse
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von qtmouse »

thx MDuss
das ist gut : )

georgietheclown
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Beitrag von georgietheclown »

This is apparently the site to come to for quality nude mods. I'm working towards 10 posts. I really need to learn German.
Antworten