Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

Antworten
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
Mass Effect 2 Question

Beitrag von tattooedillusions »

Hey everyone,

I just got Mass Effect 2 from gamestop.com last week because it was 75% off (a whopping $5 US ha ha) and I was just wondering if there was a script (similar to nifscript) or any other way to import/export meshes to Blender or does it have to be 3DSMax? Just curious because I'm just now in my old age learning a little about Blender and would like to try some things out but if it's only 3ds then I guess I won't because of the price and my lack of funds. I know they have a 30 day trial but who knows if I'm going to get anything done in 30 days so it would be pointless for me right now. Anyway thanks in advance to anyone that could help or not.

Cheers!
tattooedillusions

seden
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Mass Effect 2 Question

Beitrag von seden »

Depend on what you want to import, so far, they are some python scripts, limited to mathematics forms.

Otherwise, not sure how to go, guess it is a question you should see to ask elsewhere, or trough direct contact with the developers (from ME3Explorer).

peacy
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von peacy »

I know of a savegame editor that use facemorph to import face filesor export them the name is gibbles save editor. Not sure it is what u needed but well tried it haha

Fixxer
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Fixxer »

I've used Gibbles as well, great tool, totally recommend.
Antworten