REL: SKINNY6 Body and Skinny Wear Shop NV gets jiggly NOW!

Hier könnt ihr speziell über Nudemods zu Fallout New Vegas Diskutieren.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

Antworten
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
REL: SKINNY6 Body and Skinny Wear Shop NV gets jiggly NOW!

Beitrag von tattooedillusions »

Hey everyone, this will be the first mod that I've ever released. For the past month or so I've been slowly but surely adding "jiggle" to Humannature66's Skinny 6 body and all the tops, bras and bodysuits in his other mod Skinny Wear Shop in Vegas with his permission.

I ended up getting sidetracked last week when Steam had the mega Summer Sale which ended up tearing my wallet up pretty good. But I'm getting back on it today or tomorrow.

You're probably wondering "why? They're too small". 2 reasons.

1. Boredom and wanting to learn Blender so I figured this would be easy enough to start out with. Besides every other body has bounce so why not.
2. Even little ones have a little movement to them right?

When I get this done, I will be posting it on the Nexus. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to upload it anywhere else due to the other authors' restrictions but he did say that I can post a link to it so I will drop that here at Nudefix. Don't get the wrong idea, they aren't going to be flapping in the wind like the bigger ones do, it's a slight jiggle. I used the bone weights from the awesome body by race mod from the Alice Body he used in BBR.

These are just going to be the meshes. There are no textures or esp's with what I'm doing. It relies completely on the user already having or downloading and installing first his mods. Also a skeleton and animations for bouncing breasts (BNB Mod) is needed.

Anyway thanks for checking out the post and hope I didn't bore anyone to sleep with the length of this post.

Cheers everyone!

EDIT 07-30-12: The jiggly SKINNY 6 Body has been released on Nexus (per Humannature66 it's the only place I'm allowed to upload the files) but I will drop the link right....here:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47277/

And to go along with that body you might want some clothes that won't let the jiggling mams clip through so the link to my SKINNYwear Shop NewVegas with Jiggle conversion will be place....wait for it.....Here

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47276

Be gentle it's my first time uploading anything ha ha.
Zuletzt geändert von tattooedillusions am Mo 30. Jul 2012, 18:54, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi tattooedillusions.

Since I'm really excited about your work times.
I wish you everything is going well with your work/project.

MfG
MDuss
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Hey MDuss,

Thanks a lot for showing interest in what I'm doing. I really appreciate it. Also thanks for the well wishes as I continue with this project. It's an easy process but waiting for the weights to copy is pretty time consuming. Sometimes it takes about 30 minutes. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the skinnywear shop but he's got a lot of fricking clothes in that one mod ha ha. It's good fun though. I can't wait. Thanks again for everything man.
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Uploaded a few videos to youtube with a few of the outfits I've added jiggle to so far. The videos are safe for work because I wasn't sure what youtube's policy is on nudity anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tattedillusions
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Updated the original post with links. SKINNY 6 Body with Jiggle conversion and SKINNYwear Shop NewVegas with Jiggle conversion have now been uploaded to Nexus. If I can ever figure out how to make my own outfits or even convert existing ones to a different body I will add some here to nudefix!
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi tattooedillusions.

Thanks very much for your links and your work.

MfG
MDuss
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein

Hey MDuss,

No problem, thank you. The foundation was already there, the only thing I did was make the mini mammaries move ha ha. Thanks again MD!
Cy4n1d3
Hat sich niedergelassen
Hat sich niedergelassen

Beitrag von Cy4n1d3 »

Great work, thanks alot and keep it up!
Antworten