REL: COBRA for TYPE3 & SKINNY6 with Jiggle @ Nexus

Hier könnt ihr speziell über Nudemods zu Fallout New Vegas Diskutieren.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

Antworten
tattooedillusions
Lebt sich ein
Lebt sich ein
REL: COBRA for TYPE3 & SKINNY6 with Jiggle @ Nexus

Beitrag von tattooedillusions »

First off, my apologies to tonidoc and MDuss if this is the wrong place for this. It isn't a "nude" mod but it is adult oriented because if the characters skin has "hair below the belt" it will show because the front of the pants is cut VERY low. If either of you want me to move this to the regular New Vegas area I will be glad to do so.

I have just uploaded another Humannature66 bounce conversion. This time for his HOT Cobra armor! This time there are two different body types. Of course his SKINNY6 body and the TYPE3 BerryHD with Narrowed Shoulders body. There are also 3 different varieties of the COBRA. Full (more covered up but still hot), Medium (a little more skin showing=really hot) and Light (even more skin=super hot). As with my other bouncing/jiggling conversions of the SKINNY 6 and the SKINNYwear Shop NV, these are just the meshes and require Humannature66's mod in order to work. Here is the link and again per Humannature I can only upload these to Nexus but can post links to it. Enjoy!

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47309/
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi tattooedillusions

Thanks for your link.

And you are in the right place. This place is for all with had to do with nude and erotic Mods.

MfG
MDuss
Antworten