For help

Hier könnt ihr allgemeine News posten, wie z.B. Termine für neue Spiele, oder wenn es neue DLCs oder Add-Ons zu Spielen gibt und andere solche Sachen.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

Antworten

daijinliang

For help

Beitrag von daijinliang »

I do not understand German, ,who can tell me how to use the download in English?

daijinliang

Beitrag von daijinliang »

The MODS in this site I like very much, I hope that I can join the family quickly!
himmelslicht
King
King

Beitrag von himmelslicht »

Theres a edit button, no need to doublepost.

Heres a brief explanation:
Once you wrote 5 good posts, a admin will add you to the download usergroup (this happens manually, so it may take a little). You can access it with the "Downloadsektion" button. There a list of games then, some are original titles, some are the german titles. If you cant find your game, you might want to search the german name too. The majority of MODs will be german, but there are MODs, where language doesnt matter or which are english, too. Since we got less english user, which show english MODs, the admins dont know about them, and thus cant add so many english ones.
Hope this helps.

vodanh88as

Beitrag von vodanh88as »

yeah, nudefix have some patch and mod that i can not find in any other website, i don't understand German too, but if you want to become member of forum, try to translate from German to English by google translation to know what everybody discuss and reply. have fun :D
Antworten