Problem with Orcs Must Die 2

If you are searching for nudemods or if you have any kind of questions about this topic then this is the right place.
If you have questions about tools to create or run nudemods, this is also the right place.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

Antworten

tomfrench
Neuling
Neuling

Problem with Orcs Must Die 2

Beitrag von tomfrench »

Hello, I wanted to point out that the last nude mod for Orcs Must Die 2 does not work.

Orcs must die 2 Nude

Either I have installed the mod incorrectly, or the latest version of this game prevents mod operation. I use Steam.
If there are people for whom it works, can you help me? Thank you
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Re: Problem with Orcs Must Die 2

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi tomfrench.

I think that this game is an Steam only game. So you Need to rename texmod to the original game file which start the game.
For example the Game execute file is called omd2.exe (orcs must die 2.exe).
Than you copy the texmod in the Directory from the game rename the game file to for example orcs must die 2 ori.exe.
Then rename texmod to the filename from the game file.
Than start the game over Steam.
Steam now load texmod.
After that rename the texmod file back to texmod.exe and than rename the orc must die 2 ori.exe file to ist original Name for example omd2.exe.

Now you can start the game over texmod.

Or you can try umod. This tool has 3 Options to start a game and you maybe can use this tool without the renaming part.

Or the game have a new game Version and so this nudemod will not work anymore because this nudemod is not compatible the new Version.

MfG
MDuss

tomfrench
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Problem with Orcs Must Die 2

Beitrag von tomfrench »

Ok, thank you for your answer.
I tried the manipulation, but it does not work. I think the latest version of the game prevents the mod's operation.
But thanks again ;)
Antworten