visual novels playable on line

Wenn ihr Nudepatches sucht, oder Fragen über Nudepatches habt, dann immer herein. Hier wird euch geholfen. Auch Fragen zu Programmen, mit denen Ihr Nudepaches erstellt, oder die man braucht, um Nudepatches laufen zu lassen, sind hier immer willkommen.

Moderatoren: tonidoc, MDuss

fleet
Modder
Modder
Danksagung erhalten: 8 Mal
visual novels playable on line

Beitrag von fleet »

MDuss has given me permission to post links for my 'playable-on-line' visual novels. I'll make a new post for each one.
The first one is "The Scion's Desire" Link is at the bottom of this post. The language is English (sorry, I don't speak German).

This is a visual novel (story) with some sexual content. It is NOT a 'Meet n Fuck' type game. The ending you see depends on choices you make. Playing time to see all endings is over an hour.
This contains 3D renders.
Rapidly clicking to advance will make the game skip some screens.

Life is complicated. It gets even more complicated when you try to take it into your own hands.
Young Dr. Victor Frankenstein (a scion of his infamous namesake) has been looking for love in all the wrong places. Lonely and desperate, he begins drifting toward the idea of creating the Perfect Woman to meet his "desires."
You, the Player, determine the outcome, through the choices you make concerning Victor's actions.
Will he succeed in playing God, or will his arrogance only destroy him? Can your choices bring him success and future happiness, or only continued failure? Can your choices help prevent him from "crossing the line" into the unthinkable? And if not, what will happen then?
You will make the decisions. [And, unlike Real Life, you can always go back, make different choices, and see how that works out...] Save early and often.

There are six endings, four 'attainable' ladies. Registration is NOT required to play. :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/681730
Zuletzt geändert von fleet am Mo 17. Okt 2016, 23:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
I don't speak or understand German.
mufusion
Veteran
Veteran
Danksagung erhalten: 4 Mal

Re: visual novels playable on line

Beitrag von mufusion »

Wow, i remember finding this game when browsing trough newgrounds the other day.
I just had a small look into it cause i didnt had much time but now im gona definetly check the whole game out if i have some time!
Sapere aude!
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Danksagung erhalten: 67 Mal

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi fleet.

I played you game yesterday with all endings and I must say: You make a good Job.

MfG
MDuss

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

MDuss hat geschrieben:Hi fleet.

I played you game yesterday with all endings and I must say: You make a good Job.

MfG
MDuss
Thank you!

Oogami
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Oogami »

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

I see that this is a demo. It might be a good idea to provide a short description of this game. :wink:

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

Here's another one of my visual novels. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/681450

Arnie and Marcella have been married for a year. One night they decided to do something different to spice up their sex lives.

Playing time to see both endings is about 15 minutes.
Bild

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

Take on the role of Arnie, who gets dumped by his girlfriend, and makes a wrong turn on his way home. Arnie subsequently encounters a mysterious female hitchhiker [Marcella] with a dark secret. This could be a night he'll never forget.
Can you solve the mystery and save Marcella from her horrible fate, or will Arnie meet his doom?
There are 5 main endings. The ending you get depends on choices you make in the game. You might end up with one of three ladies. Playing time to find all endings is one hour.
Rapidly clicking to advance the story may cause it to crash, make the in game animations mess up, or miss some scenes.

You may not upload this game to other web sites.

Bild

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/684420
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von MDuss »

Nice game fleet.

MfG
MDuss

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

Link to play on-line -> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/687893

Bild
Bild
Bild

Time travel has always fascinated us. Many people have read, or are at least familiar with, H.G. Wells' famous novel, "The Time Machine."
Ever wondered what happened to it, after the events in Wells' story?
Follow the adventures in time of Wallis George, the great-great grandson of the hero of Wells' story.
Wallis is down on his luck, out of a job, can't score with girls -- until he discovers he has inherited The Time Machine!
Will he use it to satisfy his curiosity about the past and the future, and perhaps make a better life for himself?
Or, as in Wells' novel, will he only find disappointment with his preconceived ideas, and a new and better understanding about what's important?
You, the Player, make the decisions that determine the outcome.

Cowboy Duck included.

Technical and legal stuff:
-----------------------------
Wallis and the Time Machine
This is a full visual novel. You need a web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5.

AO Version 1.0.
This release contains both the PG version, and the adults only version (sexually explicit).

This is a stand-alone game, a 2D visual novel (short story).
System requirements: A web browser that is capable of playing HTML 5. This has been tested using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera, on a PC running Windows 7. It has also been tested on a MAC system using Safari, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome, and on a Linux system using Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome browsers.

Known issues:
1. There is a screen size issue with Internet Explorer 11. While the game is playable, I recommend you use another browser.
2. On a Linux system using Chrome, you might get a blank black screen. This can be fixed by telling Chrome to allow the game to set local data.
3. Depending on your browser and browser settings, save game information may disappear when you close your browser.

Credits/disclaimers

Story by fleet, Beta tested by Peg, DaRoot, Skelaturi, BeanBean, and kexter.

Conversion to HTML by kexter

Models are from Daz Studio 3 D, most-digital-creations; some objects are by Inlite Studios. Credit to original creators

Hair is by Mylochka, aprilysh, and mayuta

The clothes are from Sharecg, renderosity, DAZ 3D, evilinnocence, and most-digital-creations.

The safe puzzle was created by 8oni, and is used with his permission.

Music by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com), except "Bethany" by Lowell Mason, mp3cube.net, and "The Entertainer" written and performed by Scott Joplin (public domain, http://publicdomain4u.com)
Woman's voice by wictorius.

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to any person is coincidental.

You may not upload any version of this game to any other site without express permission from the author.

Terms of use:

By installing, you, the end user, agree to the following terms of this agreement:
The game author expressly disclaims any warranty, expressed or implied, and accepts no responsibility for the quality or reliability of any of the games offered. He accepts no responsibility for any damages to you, your computer, or any other property, person, or corporation which results, directly or indirectly, from the downloading of, installation of, compilation of, and use of the game. You are not authorized to upload this game to any other site for sharing without specific permission from the author.

Uncompress the compressed file using 7zip, winzip, winrar, or your favorite archiver. You may install the game in any folder on your hard drive.
To run the game, run the index.html file.

THIS FILE ORIGINATED FROM
wolflore.net and the-new-lagoon
All of my visual novels can be found at wolflore
Zuletzt geändert von fleet am Sa 4. Mär 2017, 19:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

Giles' Journey
link to play on lin ->http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/689621
Bild
Giles is a simple (but successful) goatherd and farmer, who wants to marry the local tavern-keeper's daughter.
However, the tavern-keeper would prefer that his daughter marry the wealthy merchant's son.
Nevertheless, the tavern-keeper promises to give his daughter to Giles, if Giles succeeds in completing a Quest for him.
(However, is the tavern-keeper completely scrupulous?).

Giles must go forth, for the first time in his life, into the unknown Wilderness, in order to win the hand of his lady fair.
He must gather what preliminary knowledge he can, and equip himself, to prepare for the adventure.
And then set forth ...

Will Giles succeed in winning his lady love?
Or, will his adventures with the strange and unknown creatures, people, and places he encounters along his journey lead him onto a different path?
Perhaps better? Or far, far worse?

There are multiple outcomes to this story.
You, the Player, will determine the outcome, based on the choices you make for him.

Choose wisely.
[And, Save early, and often ...]

Legal stuff:
Terms of use:
By installing, you, the end user, agree to the following terms of this agreement:
The game author expressly disclaims any warranty, expressed or implied, and accepts no responsibility for the quality or reliability of any of the games offered. He accepts no responsibility for any damages to you, your computer, or any other property, person, or corporation which results, directly or indirectly, from the downloading of, installation of, compilation of, and use of the game.
You are not authorized to upload this game to any other site for sharing without specific permission from the author.
MDuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von MDuss »

Hi fleet.

I wanted to say, that you make a good game and a good Story. Especially I like the Story in your games.
I like them all.

MfG
MDuss

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

MDuss,
Thank you!
Very respectfully,
fleet
Ziron
Hat sich niedergelassen
Hat sich niedergelassen

Beitrag von Ziron »

Nutaku.com has a large amount of visual novels, but they are a digital store, some of their browser games are free though.

fleet
Modder
Modder

Beitrag von fleet »

"Brad's Summer"
Link ->http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/698314

Bild

This dating sim is a visual novel.
After partying all of his freshman year in college and losing his academic scholarship, Brad gets a job as a handyman at a girls' school. Will he win the heart of one of the three sexy young students (or the school director)? The game has four major endings, and several 'minor' endings.
The ending you get is determined by choices you make.

This is not a fuck fest, my intent is to tell a story.

All music by Kevin MacLeod, licensed under creative commons
Conversion to HTML used techniques developed by kexter
Antworten